ELBOWS!

OPT WOD for May 12, 2009:
AMRAP 10 min:
7 K2E
7 Ring Pushups
14 rounds + 4 K2E

My right elbow hurts! I don't know if I did something to it during the workout or bumped it somewhere else, but OUCH!

I'm pissed becasue I lost the connector cable for my camera to the computer. Hence why I haven't posted my Annie video. Once I find it or can get a different cable to work I'll post it.

Side note... my eyes haven't hurt at all today. Perhaps the issues with my eyes are from the headbands I usually wear to workout. No headband today = no eye pain. HMMMM...

1 Response to "ELBOWS!"

  1. Deirdre says:
    May 13, 2009 at 9:07 AM

    Headbands always give me a headache and it doesn't matter if it's the cloth ones or platic/metal ones. But I'd still go get your eyes checked anyways.

Post a Comment