"Katrina"

Woke up this morning to find out CrossFit Regina had made up a workout and named it after me. Thanks Robin. I will definately try it once the pullup bars are finally installed in our new gym.

It is
For Time:
1km Run
21-15-9 of
Overhead Squats (95# men, 65# women)
Double Unders
Pullups
Finish with another 1km Run

If you've done it, post your thoughts and comments! To me it sounds like Nancy on Red Bull and am not looking forward to trying it.

Also, I've been meaning to post the montage I created from the 1st Annual Action Challenge.
ENJOY!!

2009 Action Challenge from Katrina Burton on Vimeo.

2 Response to ""Katrina""

  1. Robin says:
    August 7, 2009 at 2:23 PM

    Great video! Would love to come next year.

    "Katrina" as Rx'd 24:44 :)

  2. Robin says:
    August 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM

    AngDesj did this today as Rx'd in 20:12.

Post a Comment